When responding to inmate correspondence please make sure to:
- Address all envelopes with a full name and address. Incomplete mail will be returned to sender.
- Do not send any items in the mail. All mail will be returned to sender. Non-Polarized photos are allowed. Pictures must not show any nudity, violence, or gang related activity.
- Mail is inmate specific. Do not write to multiple inmates within the same letter. Mail will be returned to sender.
- Books can be sent to an inmate if they are ordered though a book store and delivered to the correctional facility. No hard back books are allowed.
- All other items sent in the mail will be returned to sender or placed in the inmates property until they are released from custody.
Plumas County Correctional Facility Address:
50 Abernathy Lane
Quincy, Ca 95971