HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSS
Go To Search
How do I appeal a base-year value assessment?
You must file an application for reduced assessment during the regular equalization period, between July 2 through November 30, inclusive, for the year in which the base year value assessment was initially placed on the assessment roll or in any of the following three assessment years.

We always encourage you to contact our office at (530) 283-6380 for a review of your assessment prior to filing a formal appeal.


Show All Answers

1. How do I appeal a supplemental assessment?
2. How do I appeal a base-year value assessment?
3. How do I appeal a current assessment?
4. How is the taxable value of real property on the local roll calculated?

520 Main St.
Room 309
Quincy, CA 95971
Home         |         Contact Us         |         Agendas & Minutes         |         Sitemap         |         Accessibility         |         Powered by CivicPlus         |         Copyright Notices